There are so many ways to take advantage of Marsh Harbor Studio. So many.
We've put together some examples. Brace yourselves. There will be coffee at the end.
1. You could stop by and design your own jewelry and we will help you to assemble your creations for minimal cost.
2. You might sign up for a class and gain the basic skills required to assemble your own. You can also take advantage of our scheduled workshops that we host throughout the year with top notch instructors from near and far. For example, in the past we've held workshops in metal clay, wire wrapping, metal piercing, chainmaille, repoussé/chasing, fold forming, cold connections, enameling, fused glass, and more. You can visit our upcoming events page to see what is currently on the calendar.
3. You're welcome to utilize our tools and workspace for freeee. Come in anytime, even with your own beads/materials (whether you've purchased them from us or not), and work independently inside of a social atmosphere that inspires creativity. We'll cater to you should you need coffee and/or advice and hook you up with any other materials you might be lacking.
4. Our team is comprised of two designers with two very distinct styles and the constant urge to experiment. We always have our own jewelry collection on display to inspire you or go home with you.
5. We repair and redesign jewelry. The pieces we love to wear the most break on us sometimes. We can help you restore them to their original state (but stronger) or redesign them completely, possibly even breaking up the elements into multiple jewelry items. Bring us what you've managed to salvage, and we'll work our magic.
6. We do weddings! Be it for the bride or the entire wedding party, we will put our heads together and create an ensemble as subtle or as intricate as you desire. It will be made specific to you and the attire you're pairing it with. Contact us or drop in to schedule a consultation.
7. On top of our jewelry offerings, we're known for carrying a plethora of unique gifts and accessories.
8. Rent our space for a private event. We can help you throw a party during or after hours for kids and adults alike! Contact us for more details.
9. On Sundays we teach Zentangle®! You can learn more here.
10. We are a silver-level Trollbeads dealer!
11. "Art Supplies" deserves a spot on our sign. In the recent years, we've incorporated a specialized selection of fine art supplies to complement our drawing classes, jewelry drafting, and beyond.
12. You've reached the end and you may recall that coffee was mentioned, should you get this far. Inside of our studio, we have a full-service coffee and smoothie bar tended by seasoned baristas. Our coffee is roasted and sent to us fresh from Durham, NC. It's organic, fair-trade, and worth a trip to our studio all by itself.
We're always adding to our repertoire. We encourage you to join our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay informed.
If you have scrolled all the way to the bottom of this page, you are probably looking for the link to our rental cottage.
Here it is!